Based in Halle, Germany
|USD||$1,99 - $4,49|
|EUR||€2,69 - €3,49|
You are Krumb, a dwarven pitman with the quest for mighty artifacts. On your journey through mysterious mines, swamps and dungeons you will encounter many dangerous enemies, from the malicious cave goblins to the enormous trolls. Drink from health fountains, open treasure chests, collect a wide range of food, weapons and magical items and use them wisely - to eventually stand your ground against the perils that await you!
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
- RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
- turnbased - for a tactical course of action
- 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
- randombased - no game will be like the one before
- WIN / MAC / LINUX / iOS / Android
Pitman - PC - Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Great! - An overlooked game with great feel and atmosphere. Very replayable too."
- Scarfoo, App Store Slovenia
- "Good music, new concept of dungeon generation, good atmosphere. Definitely recommend to any fans of rogue-likes."
- raensi, Desura
- "There is enormous potential here. I spent half the night playing Pitman when I should been sleeping."
- funambolist, Touch Arcade
- "Get this Game!I know what I'm going to be doing for the next couple weeks.."
- Fools08, US AppStore
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
about Pitman and Rogue-likes on ratking.de.
About Rat King
We are Jana Reinhardt and Friedrich Hanisch, or in short: Rat King. We create weird first-person experiences that enable players with more freedom than walking through tubes. Our emphasis lies on mainstream-incompatible designs, atmosphere and characters. This is why we love to participate in game jams, where one can work quickly on new ideas in an intense atmosphere. We use Photoshop, 3dsmax, Unity, coffee and mild confusion.
More information on Rat King, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Scripting
Artist, Game Design