Based in Halle (Saale), Germany
Who would have thought that a simple box full of boxes can be such a brain-twister? By just using buttons or the gravity itself, you can let cubes fall onto their destinations in over 80 carefully handcrafted puzzles. Portals and three dimensional levels add a twist to the simple but addictive gameplay, an additional challenge for your brain cells. Earn all the gold stars by being especially clever and fast!
The first prototype was done over a weekend by Friedrich as part of a jamming session.
- Simple: just rotate a big box full of boxes
- different colors - portals - three dimensional puzzles
- Difficulty: from easy peasy to brain melting
- Addictive: collect stars for your fame
Tumblox - Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A game mechanic as simple but addictive as you can imagine (...) Fact is, the game shines with finest retro graphics and appropriate psycho-music buzzes from the speakers - a successful presentation in the whole."
- , iPlayApps.de
- "For those players who want to have a puzzle to wrestle with instead of easy levels in ‘pick up and play’ type games’ this is an excellent game choice. (...) In all, an impressive puzzle app. *****"
- Kevin Robert Baker, Appcomrade.com
- "The game is challenging and will keep you entertained from start to finish (...) The retro graphics and arcade music greatly complement gameplay as well."
- Jamie Young, Appadvice.com
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Rat King
Rat King, that is Jana Reinhardt and Friedrich Hanisch. They love to make weird game experiences - most often with first-person perspective - that enable players with more freedom than walking through tubes. Their emphasis lies on mainstream-incompatible designs, atmosphere and characters. This is why they participate in game jams regularly, where one can work quickly and intensely on new ideas with like-minded people. For their creations they often use Photoshop, 3dsmax, Unity, coffee and mild confusion.
More information on Rat King, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Scripting
Artist, Game Design