Sad news: TRI won't be purchasable through Desura anymore. Due to some unforeseeable circumstances, we've had to ask them to pull the game from the store. It is now set to "Invite Only".
Basically this means the following:
- we will not update the game on Desura anymore.
- everybody who bought the game via Desura will still have the game in their collection. There they can automatically receive a Steam key by clicking on it. Please write me if Steam is not acceptable for you, and we will find another solution. Send your Desura receipt as proof of ownership.
- everybody who bought/got the game via HumbleStore (ie. our website) or IndieGameStand will automatically get a Steam key on the respective back-ends. This will hopefully happen pretty soon, but those sites also offer a DRM-free version of TRI anyway.
- everybody who got the game via a Desura promo/prize code unfortunately will not get a notification via mail or so and has to write us directly. Tell us the Desura code / receipt you got as proof of ownership, and we will sort this out together, probably with a Steam key. We hope we can reach all the people in question via Facebook, Twitter or our newsletter.
- if you're press - just contact Rising Star Games or write us!
- in the future, you will be able to get TRI at least on our website, Steam, IndieGameStand and itch.io. Of course, on these platforms we will continue to update the game.
We cannot stress out enough how much we're sorry for this situation, especially as we still love Desura and want to be part of it. And we still are, for example with our roguelike Pitman.