We published an update for our game TRI: Of Friendship and Madness! The new version 1.1 got the codename "QuadraticTriangle" and as usual contains some minor bug-fixes and changes to the game. Here are the more important improvements:
- Added Finnish language for in-game texts
- Added Polish language for in-game texts
- Removed warning about not supporting Intel graphics cards, as it was confusing
- Added bindable key "Menu" - this is what happens when you press ESC to call the pause menu. (The ESC key will always do it, but now you can add another binding.)
- Removed some wood surface in a location in Chapter 15, to allow coming back to one of the hidden idols by creating triangles
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed initial resolution fullscreen change
- Fixed level timer not resetting
- Fixed Monk talking through the ceiling in Chapter 13
- Fixed potential bug with some Steam achievements not unlockable
- Fixed potential bug with not working door in Chapter 12 - needs level restart (minor fix)
- Fixed bug with quality settings - low shadow settings would also lower quality of characters
If you find any problems with the update, please leave us some feedback and refer to this older announcement on Steam on how to send us relevant crash logs.
If you own TRI on Steam the game should update itself as soon as you restart the client. If you have the game DRM-free on any other store, you will need to download the package again. At the moment, HumbleStore and itch.io already have the latest version, while GOGcom and IndieGameStand will follow soon!